Spring Wildflower Picking
Wildflowers flourish on our rural property.
During Spring wildflower days, you’ll get to explore our fields and fence rows for all natural (truly wild) wildflowers. We have found over a dozen varieties of wildflowers growing around the property.
- Outdoor games (giant jenga, cornhole, tetherball, checkers)
- Primitive play fort
- Woodland trails
- Multiple photo opportunities
Cost (cash and credit accepted):
Admission: $5 per person; children 3 and under are free
- Sm. Cup: $10
- Med. Bucket: $25
- BYO Bucket up to 2 gallons: $25
- BYO Bucket 2-5 gallons: $45
*We have some cutting shears available, but consider bringing your own if you have them.
May 28-29, 10am-4pm
June 4-5, 10am-4pm
See Facebook for weather-related updates.
Other things you need to know:
- Light concessions will be available for purchase.
- Bring a picnic if you wish.
- Well behaved, leashed pets are permitted.
- No smoking on event grounds.