Spring Wildflower Foraging
Wildflowers flourish on our rural property.
During Spring wildflower foraging days, you’ll get to explore our fields and fence rows for all natural (truly wild) wildflowers. We have found over a dozen varieties of wildflowers growing around the property.
- U-pick flowers (one bunch per person)
- Outdoor games (giant jenga, cornhole, teatherball, and more)
- Hiking trail
Admission at the Gate: $5 per person. Children 3 and under are free.
Dates: TBD – we’re targeting May 15 as opening weekend
Other things you need to know:
- Consider bringing your own scissors or garden shears for cutting flowers, and a bucket or basket to collect your harvest.
- Light concessions will be available for purchase.
- Bring a picnic if you wish.
- Well behaved, leashed pets are permitted.
- No smoking on event grounds.