Spring Wildflower Foraging
Wildflowers flourish on our rural property.
During Spring wildflower foraging days, you’ll get to explore our fields and fence rows for all natural (truly wild) wildflowers. We have found over a dozen varieties of wildflowers growing around the property.
- U-pick flowers (one bunch per paid admission)
- Outdoor games (giant jenga, cornhole, teatherball, and more)
- NEW: Soccer Mini Golf
- Woodland trail
Admission at the Gate: $5+tax per person. Children 3 and under are free. No reservations required.
Dates: Sat & Sun June 12-13: 10am-4pm
See Facebook for weather-related updates.
**THESE ARE THE FINAL PICKING DAYS UNTIL OUR SUNFLOWER PATCH IS READY IN MID-LATE AUGUST**
Other things you need to know:
- Consider bringing your own scissors or garden shears for cutting flowers, and a bucket or basket to collect your harvest.
- Light concessions will be available for purchase.
- Bring a picnic if you wish.
- Well behaved, leashed pets are permitted.
- No smoking on event grounds.