2022 Flower Fest
**UPDATED July 27, 2022**
1000’s of Blooms & Butterflies Everywhere!
Pick flowers, play games, climb on tractors, take photos, pack a picnic and enjoy the beautiful scenery at Woods Tree Farm!
Flowers Available For Picking:
– Several types of sunflowers
PHOTOGRAPHY NOTE: We do not permit any professional photography shoots during public hours. Photographers should schedule an after-hours appointment. More details here.
- August 12: 4-8pm *Admission Free Friday*
- August 13-14: 10am-4pm *Teacher Appreciation Weekend – free admission for teachers, faculty & administrators, including homeschool educators. Proof of school employment or homeschool required.*
- August 19: 4-8pm *Admission Free Friday*
- August 20-21: 10am-4pm *Nurses & First Responders Weekend – free admission for nurses, EMT, police and fire professionals. Proof of eligibility required.
- Additional Dates TBD based on bloom availability
Entry $5 per person. Kids 3 and under FREE
Flower picking (cups and buckets provided):
- $12 Sm. Cup
- $26 Med. Bucket
- $60 Large Bucket
Note: All BYO 2-5 gallon buckets are charged at the large bucket rate
Fun For The Whole Family
- Flower Picking
- Photo Props
- Outdoor Games
Other things you need to know:
- This is a farm. Wear footwear appropriate for a rugged environment
- We will have extras, but consider bringing your own scissors or garden shears for cutting flowers.
- Bring a picnic if you wish.
- Well behaved, leashed pets are permitted.
- No smoking on event grounds.