Our 43 acre property includes over 20 acres of mature hardwood forest with running streams, a one acre pond, and three separate fields of grasses and Christmas trees.
Our first Christmas trees were planted in the Spring of 2019 and will be ready for harvest in about 5-7 years.
Starting the day after Thanksgiving, we’ll have a tree lot set up with a selection of fresh, pre-cut, Virginia-grown fir and spruce trees for sale along with ornaments, wreaths, hot chocolate and s’mores!
Note: we’re just in our 2nd year of operation, and our trees are not big enough to cut yet, so we do not have any cut-your-own trees available.
PLEASE READ COVID-19 DETAILS
1) If you’re ill or have been exposed to others with COVID-19, please stay home.
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, if they’ve had a positive diagnostic test for the virus that causes COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted on the farm.
2) Bring a mask and plan to wear it.
For the health and safety of our family, employees, and customers, and in order to maintain compliance with applicable executive orders from the office of the Governor of Virginia, we will ask guests to wear a mask whenever social distancing cannot be achieved, including mandatory mask wearing during checkout.
3) We’ve tried to think through every aspect of our operation to foster social distancing and maintain proper sanitation. Here are a few examples:
- The entire tree lot is spread out covering nearly double the space as last year.
- Our new larger check-out tent will be set up for one-way traffic, and no more than 2 customers at a time
- S’mores come with disposable bamboo skewer
- Each Letter to santa will have new or sanitized pencil
- Our hand washing station will be operational, though its unheated water only. Ample hand sanitizer will also be available
Woods Tree Farm
13941 Clementown Rd, Amelia Court House, 23002
Customers are encouraged to take photos during their visit! WE DO NOT ALLOW PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS DURING NORMAL RETAIL HOURS. PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A SESSION WITH YOUR CLIENTS.