BYO Picnic & Wildflower Foraging
Since we could not hold our Spring Fest this year, we wanted to host a safe, socially-distanced, family friendly event to give everyone a chance to enjoy our beautiful property.
Consider bringing your own scissors or garden shears for cutting flowers, and a bucket or basket to collect your harvest.
Date & Time: June 13, 2020, 10am-2pm
Cost: Free admission, no cost to pick flowers. Donations gladly accepted.
Bottled water and other merchandise will be available for sale.
What To Expect:
- With 43 acres, there’s plenty of open space to spread out.
- We have a couple picnic tables, and a few benches, but you might want to bring chairs or a picnic blanket
- Two trails to explore in the woods
- Several hundred yards of paths cut through the pasture to find wildflowers
- Guided farm tour & Christmas tree education at 1pm
Other Details & Reminders:
- Our property is a working farm, not a public park. Nothing is paved. The ground is uneven. Everything is dirty. Wear appropriate attire, including closed-toed shoes.
- Well behaved pets are permitted, but must remain on-leash at all times & you’re expected to pick up after your pet.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the property.
- You may want to consider bringing sunscreen and insect repellent
Fall Fest – Either the first or second weekend of Oct. Stay tuned!
Christmas Season – Open weekends after Thanksgiving. 2020 specifics TBD.
Spring Fest – April 24-25, 2021
CONNECT WITH US FOR FARM UPDATES
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube